Dervish LARP Spear
For your clan, war is a constant. Just as you need meat to sustain you and leather armor to protect your green skin, war keeps your thirst for chaos and violence sated. This Dervish LARP Spear is inspired by a primitive glaive. The blade is curved and spiked to give it a vengeful look, sculpted and handpainted to appear attached to a wooden pole with leather ties. This latex weapon is perfect for LARP battles. The weapon is designed to look worn and realistic, with wood grain textures and a matte metal finish. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fiberglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
The weapon has a distinctive look and coloration, although hues in the haft and decoration can vary slightly. We will send what is available.
The Dervish LARP Spear has an overall length of approximately 75 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item. Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A fearsome weapon for a fantastic price
- Made from durable, closed cell foam that does not shred
- Round fiberglass core is flexible and strong
- Resilient latex coating improves look and extends life
- High safety rating, approved by the Top Organizations
- Core is tipped with durable Kevlar protection
- Designed to resemble a glaive with a wood handle
- Presents handpainted details for realistic battles
- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability