Small Round Viking LARP Shield
With a look that goes great with many different characters, the Small Round Viking LARP Shield displays a wooden appearance with a metallic boss and rim. Golden studs appear periodically along the edges of the shield and boss. Crafted from hard EVA foam with latex coating, this LARP buckler remains strong enough to be a good defensive tool while also maneuverable enough to possess multiple functions in battle. Make sure you are equipped with this excellent roleplaying shield at your next event!
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A great shield for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Features a resilient latex coating
- Hard EVA foam core is flexible and strong
- Core has durable Kevlar protection
- Made from Durable, Closed Celled Foam That Does Not Shred
- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long item life and durability
- Diameter: 19.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 6.3 Inches
Please be aware that measurements can vary slightly as this is a hand-made item.