Dwarf Single Edge Long LARP sword
Inspired by the weapons wielded by a mythical, ground-dwelling people, the Dwarf Single Edge LARP Sword features a slip-resistant and sturdy polyurethane foam cast hilt, beautifully detailed for an ornate and realistic appearance. This LARP weapon possesses a unique blade style with fullers and the appearance of a single slicing edge. This blade is made of closed cell, shred resistant foam around a fiberglass core and coated with resilient latex. Hand cast and hand painted, there may be slight, natural variations in this LARP weapons appearance. The grip of the hilt is colored to resemble real wood, and the matching hilt and pommel feature golden and silver colored details for a rich look that is quite suited to the aesthetics of its dwarven inspiration.
This LARP sword is approximately 41.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A great LARP weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Resilient and flexible latex coating
- Inner fiberglass core
- Durable, polyurethane foam cast handle for a sure grip
- Sculpted and hand painted for a realistic look
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure long life and durability
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 24.4 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest Point: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: .7 Pound