Swashbuckle your way through the battlefield, or wield your knightly rapier with finesse when you wear the Aramis Shirt. This versatile renaissance inspired shirt is great for a wide variety of historic reenactment or LARP looks. Made of a lightweight cotton, this shirt is designed to be worn loose for a billowy, relaxed look, but can be styled however you see fit. The wide collar and cuff sleeves can be adjusted via an inner cord for a unique look and a variety of styling options. Suitable for a diverse cast of characters, try the Aramis Shirt as a base for your next historic inspired ensemble.
- Made of light cotton fabric
- Designed to be worn loose
- Subtle lace trim on collar
- Deep v-neckline
- Cotton cord under throat adjusts collar opening
- Full, lace-embellished long sleeves with adjustable fit
- Versatile Renaissance style well suited for pirate and roguish looks
- X-Small/Small: 39.4 Inch Chest, 29.5 Inch Length, 21.7 Inch Sleeve, 33.5 Inch Bottom Shirt Width
- Medium/Large: 45.7 Inch Chest, 31.5 Inch Length, 22.8 Inch Sleeve, 35.4 Inch Bottom Shirt Width
- X-Large/XX-Large: 55.1 Inch Chest, 35.4 Inch Length, 22.8 Inch Sleeve, 37.4 Inch Bottom Shirt Width
Measurements are approximate.