LARP Skinner Knife
Rangers, soldiers, and woodsmen are sure to appreciate the design of the LARP Skinner Knife. With its iron blade texture, intricate brass-hued hilt, and sculpted leather cord detail, this LARP blade possesses a distinctive look. The loop on its pommel makes it simple to securely hang this role-play weapon from your belt. The LARP knife is made from coreless and durable closed-cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, making it a safe and reliable option for your next battle.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A great weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Features a resilient latex coating
- Round fiberglass core is flexible and strong
- A coreless weapon
- Made from durable closed celled foam that does not shred
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure long life and durability