Carl Canvas Cloak
You cannot go wrong with the Carl Canvas Cloak. With its versatile design and durable cotton canvas construction, this cloak is an easy way to embellish any outfit or protect your body from the elements during outdoor events. Gathered at the neck, the cloak is secured by a black cord that ties in the front. The body of the cloak flares out slightly with an easy elegance. Because it lacks a hood, the cloak can be combined with various other pieces, making it an essential resource when it comes to figuring out unique outfit combinations and fun new ways to layer your apparel. It is also a great starter piece for those just beginning to assemble their LARP gear or historical reenactment outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Gathered at the neck and fastened by a drawstring
- Offers protection from elements like wind and rain
- Great addition to any LARP or medieval-inspired wardrobe
- Made of durable cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Length: 52.4 Inches
Measurements can vary as there are both machined and handmade components to these products..