Carved Wolf Drinking Horn With Stand
- 100% natural Beast horn
Drinking Horn Caresheet:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy.
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
- Opening Diameter: 2.5 Inches
Measurements can vary as there are both machined and handmade components to these products.. The horn is a natural product and its form and size can vary mildly.