Gora Canvas Cloak
The Cloak is the primary form of mantles: Open on one side a circle of fabric has a opening in the middle for the head. Thrown over the shoulders it is closed with a button and a sling. Cape Gora has an hood with an extra long tail, functioning as a scarf during rough weather. Made from sturdy thick cotton canvas it offers lots of protection.
- Includes hood with long, tapered tail
- Secured at the neck with button and sling fastener
- Available in a variety of colors
- Wonderful and versatile addition to any medieval wardrobe
- Made of 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Length: 54.3 Inches
- Neck Diameter: 18.9 Inches
- Hood Length (Tail Included): 35.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
Our LARP products are for recreational use only and are not weapons. They are designed for Live Action Role Playing (LARP) and similar activities. Any use of our products for violent or illegal purposes is strictly prohibited. By using our products, you agree to use them responsibly and release us from any liability for misuse.