Gora Cape Wool
The cape is the primary form of mantles: Open on one side a circle of fabric has a opening in the middle for the head. Thrown over the shoulders it is closed with a button and a sling.
- Cozy outerwear provides warmth and style
- Comes with an attached hood with oversized tail
- Secured at the neck with an ornate button
- Great for wearing at LARP events during cooler weather
- Versatile addition to medieval inspired wardrobes
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Chest: 57 Inches
- Length: 54.3 Inches
- Neck Diameter: 18.9 Inches
- Hood Length: 35.4 Inches
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 32 Inches
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Measurements are approximate.
Our LARP products are for recreational use only and are not weapons. They are designed for Live Action Role Playing (LARP) and similar activities. Any use of our products for violent or illegal purposes is strictly prohibited. By using our products, you agree to use them responsibly and release us from any liability for misuse.