Gora cape wool
The cape is the primary form of mantles: Open on one side a circle of fabric has a opening in the middle for the head. Thrown over the shoulders it is closed with a button and a sling.
- Cozy outerwear provides warmth and style
- Comes with an attached hood with oversized tail
- Secured at the neck with an ornate button
- Great for wearing at LARP events during cooler weather
- Versatile addition to medieval inspired wardrobes
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Chest: 57 Inches
- Length: 54.3 Inches
- Neck Diameter: 18.9 Inches
- Hood Length: 35.4 Inches
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 32 Inches
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Measurements are approximate.