Squire Long LARP sword
The duty of a squire was to serve under an experienced knight, training to one day fulfill this noble role. The Diligent Squire Long LARP Sword harkens back to days of fundamental training with its unassuming, yet elegant design. It has been hand-painted for a realistic appearance. A steel finish covers the blade, antique brass lines the cross-guard and pommel, and a medium wood grain appears on the grip. As such, the LARP sword may display slight, natural variations in its appearance. The hilt of this sword is cast in polyurethane foam, allowing for a fantastic level of detail, low maintenance resiliency, and a steadfast grip. An essential in any historical or fantasy LARP arsenal, do not go without the Diligent Squire Long LARP Sword at your next event.
This LARP sword is approximately 39.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an important concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 33.5 Inches
- Width: 7.1 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest Point: 2.8 Inches
- Weight: .6 Pound