Bone LARP Throwing Knife
Perfect for orcs, barbarians, and other creatures of the dark forest realms, the Bone LARP Throwing Knife features incredible detailing with realistic bone texture and color and sculpted leather cord wrapping the handle. The LARP dagger is made from coreless and durable closed-cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating. This LARP throwing weapon comes in a safe and appealing design to take to your next role-playing event.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A great weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Features a resilient latex coating
- Round fiberglass core is flexible and strong
- A coreless weapon
- Made from durable closed celled foam that does not shred
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure long life and durability