THE RITES OF THE NECROMANCERS
Epic Armoury’s Bone dagger is a 45 cm weapon heavily detailed to add a rich element to your costume. The 25 cm blade is sculpted and handpainted to look like white bone with engraved runes, the detailing giving it a rough, bone-like impression that be right at home during a ritual priest for a LARP. The 9 cm latex handle is handpainted to look like black ivory wood with a ring to provide a comfortable and secure grip.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your authentic kit. Whether your business is running the realm, defending your homestead or backstabbing the higher-social classes, this multi-purpose tool is for you.
- Worn at the waist and used as both a utility tool and a side-arm in battle
- Historically designed for stabbing or cutting, while proving ineffective at slashing
- Historically, Bone knives have been found to have been used in ancient civilizations
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.